Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 1100 custom. I am working on my carbs and need to replace the throttle plate thats inside the carbs. Its the round brass disc that flaps open and closes. I attached a picture. Ebay no luck, parts websites dont even show it on the lists. Anyone have any links to a seller or does anyone have one in good condition for sale?

Attachments

Registered
That is crazy , I looked at a bunch of different sites, they have pictures and you can see the part, but in the blow up diagram it doesn't show it......

LES WE NEED YOU..........

Reactions: Boog

Registered
'09 Vstar 1300 Tourer / '16 Yamaha FZ-09
Try bike bandit . Com. They have exploded views of different bikes and categories you you should be able to get one there. Right down to factory nuts and bolts. I have to order some grommets for my 1300 that are missing from the saddlebags from PO. Its a great place for sourcing those odd ball parts.

Registered
'09 Vstar 1300 Tourer / '16 Yamaha FZ-09
Try bike bandit . Com. They have exploded views of different bikes and categories you you should be able to get one there. Right down to factory nuts and bolts. I have to order some grommets for my 1300 that are missing from the saddlebags from PO. Its a great place for sourcing those odd ball parts.
Try here. I dont see it on here but maybe wrong model I see two models of the 1100

Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Registered
Les to the rescue again..... Here he comes to save the day

Super Moderator "Loose Nut" - Houston, Texas
2001 Vstar 1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic
A friend of mine sent me that. He could be wrong.
Do you have the one I posted? It was wrong? Do you know if your bike is 49 state compliant, Cali, possibly Canadian, or another country. You didn't list your location. Quick question, why are you changing.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have the one I posted? It was wrong? Do you know if your bike is 49 state compliant, Cali, possibly Canadian, or another country. You didn't list your location. Quick question, why are you changing.
It has a bunch of nicks in it that its not smooth. Im doing other things and just rather have new ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts