Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to 'Thunder Beach' in early May? my brother, brother in law, future step-dad and I are planning to go... just thought i'd see if anyone from this board was going.

here is the link: http://www.thunderbeachproductions.com/

it will be my first time going, but my 'future step dad' has gone and says it is fun.

so... anyone going?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, let me know... maybe my wife and i can meet up with you and the hubby. good luck with the bike... by the way, what are you doing to it? :confused:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Will do. I'm building a custom bagger. Waiting on the frame to get raked now and then we will start putting it back together. Hopefully have it finished by April.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey Wheels are you taking that 650 bobber? That is one sweet looking bike! You'll hardly get to have any fun because your have to keep answering questions about your bike! Better bring a cover so you can get way without the onlookers holding your up... (;-{)>

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey rl... no, i didn't take the bobber. i wish i would have though. we ended up riding down, so i rode the road king. we are planning to go next year and i will be trailering both bikes. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts