Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Down to 40 degrees this morning! Yes!!

Fall touring season is upon us: uncrowded open roads, colored leaves, crisp air and Indian Summer. Best time of the year:):):)

So who's with me?:)

·
Registered
621 Posts
Down to 40 degrees this morning! Yes!!

Fall touring season is upon us: uncrowded open roads, colored leaves, crisp air and Indian Summer. Best time of the year:):):)

So who's with me?:)
Based on the pictures, it looks like I'm nowhere near you geographically, but I'm with you in spirit.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Looks like those pics were taken in oct 2003. But I know what you mean. Our leaves in the north are starting the change process

·
Registered
199 Posts
Wow that is amazing! I dont get seasons here since my stepmom stopped sending me leaves from back east when I was a kid. It was a nasty 102 degrees here today. Boy did it suck riding her to the dealership to drop her off. But I guess I wouldnt be riding her tomorrow anyway so she might as well be in getting a trany work done. Please keep posting these amazing pictures so I can live through you. All I have here is beach and sunshine.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I have here is beach and sunshine.
:rolleyes: Can't be all bad...:)

As noted, some of the pix were from previous rides in the Upper Peninsula in 03/4 and the Tetons in 09. Always look forward to the new images to come each Fall.

Look through the "Daily Ride Thread" for pix posted by many forum members

·
Registered
199 Posts
Wow amazing! I can imagine riding that road. It is funny because in my 20's I always wanted to travel to islands for vacation. Now in my 30's I have so many roads in the States that are calling my name. I would love to do the Run for the Wall ride next year but with a little guy I am not sure it is in my cards for another few years. I drove cross country and back last year but it was in a cage pulling a 30' trailer not the same. I am sure after your fall ride post my list will grow. Can you try and label the photos with the hwy you are on? Thanks again for sharing.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The bike got a new front tire today, so we're good to go for the rest of the season, which will hopefully be at least 2 more months. The fall Flood Run is on the 17th, and we're looking forward to it (hopefully no snow like the spring run); a great run for a great cause along an awesome route. I'll get some pics up in the Daily Ride thread afterwards.:)

www.floodrun.org if anyone's interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts