Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some times these forums are unable to determine the correct rotation of the photo that is uploaded, it is a problem with the forums ability to read the camera data and the forum will rotate the photo one quarter of a turn causing the photo not to display as it was taken.

The iPhone is one such device with this issue, I found that if you take your photo's in landscape mode (the phone on it's side) that most forums will correctly detect that mode and display the photo's correctly. Give it a try if you are having that problem posting photos taken with your iPhone or other phone.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going to try posting a photo in portrait mode with a second photo in landscape to see if the forum will correctly detect landscape and not rotate the photo a quarter turn.

There you go, the portrait mode rotated a quarter turn and the landscape posted correctly without rotating.

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is up to the mods but this tip may be useful as a sticky so people can quickly find a solution to their photos rotating.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I have found that when I take portrait pictures where the top of my phone goes to the right. The rotation of pictures might be wrong.
However, if the top goes to the left. All it well.

Ride Smart! Ride Often!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts