Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello from Hohenwald Tn. Traded for my Roadie Nov. will be 3 years ago. 2002 roadstar midnight ed. with 2200 miles. I now have 55000 trouble free miles. Absolutely love riding my bike. Star alink to this forum over on the RSC site and here I am.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad you joined us and anxious to read your posts and see pics of your bike. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got plenty of pictures once I figure out how to post them. I have a photobucket account will go that route. Its nothing special, Well to me it is LOL.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay below are some pics of my baby!!! This winter once its steadily below 30 I am doing the neck bearings and clutch. The biggest mod I have made on it is a roadwing shock conversion. It has blue leds thru out for nite riding, rear turn signals are rewired as run and blinkers, ais removed, k&N filter, I have a set of load pipes but prefer the quiter stock ones. My 300lb 104 hp race mower is enough loud for me. LOL

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the gang eh. Great looking bike but I have a question for you. Why did you get a fancy detail job done a the black base coat? We all know that red is the fastest colour. I would've waited till I got the bike painted red before adding those great looking details:D. Make sure you post often, share stories, ride spots and the timeline for getting the bike painted red ;).

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts