Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ssssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and excellent color choice. satin black?
Thanks, yes satin black. Figured it looked good was simple and a little unusual. Love your PIANT bro. That is bad ass.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Beautiful mate, love that rear fender mod over the big wheel and the way the seat marries into the tank, you would be taking home a lot of blue ribbons down here as metric cruisers are coming on in droves and that bike of yours would turn heads where ever you went. No doubt it's the same where you are.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful mate, love that rear fender mod over the big wheel and the way the seat marries into the tank, you would be taking home a lot of blue ribbons down here as metric cruisers are coming on in droves and that bike of yours would turn heads where ever you went. No doubt it's the same where you are.
thanks i do love the seat. I think it ties in nicely as well. metric bikes are doing the same up here. they are really making a statement. Just look at what you can do to a V star 1100 or any of the warriors. Sometimes I have to do a double take just to make sure they are metrics. Its exciting.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great. Get some more pics up when you have a chance.
Will do its on display at Daytona. I couldn't make it down. But I have a few friends down they will snap a few photos. The last details plates brake light act. will be in a few weeks. then we have some hotties on it! lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts