Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's better than having 1602cc of raw power between your legs and cruising at 80 all day long? Doing it with a screaming passenger and luggage in the back.

For a mere $125 plus $28 building materials, I have attached my trunk. I am extremely happy with it. It's solid, comfortable, and offers a lot of space.

·
Registered
134 Posts
That looks nice. Where did you get the mount for the tourpak? Did you make that? That's been my hang up for adding a trunk to my Strat...I found one similar to yours but they want $250 for just that alone. Shoot, the tourpak itself doesn't cost that much. I've considered building my own but I'm a jack-leg welder at best. Again, looks nice. Very nice.

·
Registered
116 Posts
If I'm correct, that is a Mutazu VIP. They are very nice for the money. They also sell mounts. Go to Mutazu.com and check them out. They sell decent items at a fair price. NOT HARLEY ORIGINALS but decent. I like them. I even bought a pair of passenger floorboards that use the original mounts on the bike and they were only $80. They work, and the look nice. Just not Cobra or Kuryakyn or Yamaha brand.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts