Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys any of you who live in the central Florida area and would be interested in organizing a ride for the forum members please post here

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Orlando what's in between Orlando and Tampa?

Bevo thank you for moving this I wasn't sure where to post this

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in Orlando and definitely down for a group ride...as for locations there's always the back areas of Sanford heading out toward the east coast, south of Daytona (close to New Smyrna Beach) which are pretty nice; over by the other coast there's pretty much all of US 19 to explore...the road itself is boring but its big and fast enough to get you from nice area to nice area.

In particular there is the Ozello Trail, about 90 minutes north of Tampa on US19. Its an extremely technical road that carves in and out of the shore a few inches over sea level...lots of fun, just be careful. I'd be down for a ride anywhere though

·
Registered
52 Posts
I would like to try to get into a big ride when I get a little more comfortable on my bike.
I only been riding for about 2 weeks now.

Please don't take this the wrong way but my wife has a cousin who has a restaurant in Winter Haven.
He went to one of the motorcycle schools in the area.
You can talk to him if you have any small issues maybe even the big ones too.
The name of the restaurant is BubbaChuck's!
Go in there talk to Adam and enjoy some great BBQ!
http://www.bubbachucksbbq.com/
I'm not trying to spam so please don't take it that way.
He is a cousin and I would trust him to give me the RIGHT info for my Bike!

·
Registered
4 Posts
This thread went no where fast. I'm in the lakeland area. I'm always up for a ride. Reply here, or email is fastest. Jonathanhertel at gmail . Com.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Florida rider

I am not in central Florida, I am up in North Florida but like to take rides down you guys' way. Most always up for a good ride. I was just looking for something going on down there in Central Florida for Memorial Day weekend. Cant say I found a whole lot. :(
You can PM me here if you are ever organizing something in the area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am not in central Florida, I am up in North Florida but like to take rides down you guys' way. Most always up for a good ride. I was just looking for something going on down there in Central Florida for Memorial Day weekend. Cant say I found a whole lot. :(
You can PM me here if you are ever organizing something in the area.
Where at in north fl are you at?

·
Registered
89 Posts
North East

About as far North and East as you can go. I am on Amelia Island about 40 miles north of Jacksonville.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The area

My wife and I have always enjoyed the Gulf coast, over by Clearwater and the Tampa area. You know, just to get out of your own backyard for a while, is what its all about. There are a lot of Biker friendly places around that area too, where we will just hop from one place to the next. Stay and night and then hit a few places on the way back up north. We like just making a weekend out of it every-now-and-again.
We will probably start heading up in the Georgia direction more towards the summer. See what we can find in that direction but until then, we will keep heading south. If you have any recommendations, I will check them out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts