Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thats the 31 tooth pulley fitted , cobra fi2000 o2 , cobra powerflo air filter and exhaust , and i am most impressed with the package now , its miles and miles better yes its cost a few ££$$$ but i think its worth it , and to say its fast is an under statement at higher speeds 70-80 its alot happier as the revs have dropped as boy if you want alot more just twist the right wrist :grin: thanks for the info ive got of the site

·
Registered
434 Posts
Well thats the 31 tooth pulley fitted , cobra fi2000 o2 , cobra powerflo air filter and exhaust , and i am most impressed with the package now , its miles and miles better yes its cost a few ££$$$ but i think its worth it , and to say its fast is an under statement at higher speeds 70-80 its alot happier as the revs have dropped as boy if you want alot more just twist the right wrist :grin: thanks for the info ive got of the site

I did the same Kevd except went with the big air kit and completely agree!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted the baron big air kit but nobody has them for sale in the UK and to import it from the state would make it twice the price with the customs duty on it , shame as there is a market here for them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts