Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone is using an aftermarket or mod that will allow for an auto shut off of the turn signal.

I know I should not be so lazy but I miss that from another old bike I had plus I keep pushing the horn button instead when I go to turn it off and I get strange looks.

Just a thought, figured I'd ask.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No aftermarket mod needed:)Your turn signal's will turn them self off.
Lol, I was afraid I might see this reply. I am happy to hear this although mine are not doing this. Actually let me rephrase that. I must be doing something wrong.

Can you tell ne what factor controls the turn off? Is it time, distance, amount of turn or lean. I tried to make turns and wait to see what would happen and have yet to see them turn off.

I'll try again next ride.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Lol, I was afraid I might see this reply. I am happy to hear this although mine are not doing this. Actually let me rephrase that. I must be doing something wrong.

Can you tell ne what factor controls the turn off? Is it time, distance, amount of turn or lean. I tried to make turns and wait to see what would happen and have yet to see them turn off.

I'll try again next ride.
It is distance, ain't sure how much. You can sit there till the cows come home and they won't turn off, you got to move.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Turn signal cancel operation
1 bike has to be in motion
2 bike has to have traveled 150 meters (490 ft)
3 15 sec has to have elapsed.
Ah that explains some of it, if the light is extra long and I creep up a little the turn signal turns off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts