Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this issue? I would ride somewhere like a store for instance, shut the bike off and go into the store. I come out to start the bike and the right turn signal is blinking. This happens many times. I make sure that i don't touch anything and its starts blinking.

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
its not a bug

the bike is reminding you to do your T-CLOCS preflight check before you ride off

it activates the right turn signal to get you started....

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
its not a bug

the bike is reminding you to do your T-CLOCS preflight check before you ride off

it activates the right turn signal to get you started....
“T-CLOCS” LOL! I love it. So it’s not a software issue.... Yamaha is “reminding us” to conduct T-CLOCS and is helping to start us off.
Wow, kinda makes it less irritating when looked at from that perspective! 🤣

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
“T-CLOCS” LOL! I love it. So it’s not a software issue.... Yamaha is “reminding us” to conduct T-CLOCS and is helping to start us off.
Wow, kinda makes it less irritating when looked at from that perspective! 🤣
I then should just exactly do that, Tony...do my T-Clock's, just before I close the canopy...and head out towards the threshold.../forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

"Charlotte 9'ner three Oscar Xray, you are cleared for take-off, direction to the East"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->--------------------------------------------> "We have lift-off, flaps to F.R., gear up..." "Yes, Captain, flaps F.R., gear up, 3 red on the Christmas Tree..." Going to FMS.....

"Captain...."

"What?!?"

"I have to pee..."

"..what??!?!?"

"You heard me.....next Service Centre..."

"Folks, unfortunately, there's gonna be a delay....we need to add 15 minutes to the flight today...sorry for the inconvenience..."

Captain Joe, flight deck out...
You’re a trip dude! Lol!
We’ve got another hurricane coming through down here. Already have rain up here in North Carolina. No wind yet, but lots of rain.
Sorry, but all “flights are cancelled” and Big Red is grounded for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts