Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 'new' 2012 Yamaha Star 1300T has only 1,700 miles on it and was purchased 'Brand new' around 4 months ago and is still under Yamaha's factory warranty. It has been serviced @ 600 miles. It is absolutely clean and pristine as new. Black and silver metallic. Title in hand. $6,000.

My 2016 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom ABS is 1 year and 3 months old and was also purchased new by me. it has 3,000 miles, has been serviced several times last being less than 400 miles ago. The Adventure bike doesn't get used on any dirt or gravel roads and is immaculate. It is metallic red. Title in hand. $6,000.

Pictures are available upon request via PM or at my email address: [email protected]

My phone number is: 417-388-1233 cell.

I turned 70 today and I think my riding may be a thing of the past but I've enjoyed myself with 82 bikes over 55 years of intense riding so I'm happy:grin:

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Happy B-day!

I had sail boats for 20 years, last one was a hobiecat 16. Last couple years was only going out 2 or 3 times a year, so I sold the hobie and got my MC license. That was 4 years ago, never looked back.

You will have to find something else to replace MC riding.

·
Super Moderator
6,399 Posts
Happy birthday Porky! I hope you'll still be a part of the forum, I enjoy your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts