Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Has anyone found a set of risers/pullbacks that will fit the 1100 Classic WITHOUT having to use longer cables?
2) How about a horn that's louder than the peep-box stock unit; and where/how did you mount it?

Thanx,
--chip--

·
Registered
208 Posts
I too have the same question on the risers. I've been looking at a set of 1 1/2 inche risers on flea-bay that mount under the bars with the OEM risers. I'm not quite sold on the yet, so the search continues. I also agree with you about the horn, but I have not made any changes... yet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought a horn from Harbor Freight, made by a company called WOLO, they have a website as well. It an electric air horn, quite loud. I ended up intalling it on the left side between the cylinders where the chrome cover is. The existing bracket works fine. The price was about $35. The make a full chrome version for a few buck more. The longest part of the installation was deciding where to put it. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Guy's Ijust found the forum so sorry for the late entr. I put on a pair of Baron 4" Kickback Risers and I didnt have to get new cables just feed all the cable to the back of the tree, the front brake line may need repositioning but its just a matter of turning the bottom connector upwards a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.