Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do it - wifey and I went out this afternoon for a ride down the coast, and she loves it ! !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks Great

Arsey,
The seat looks great. If we can do anything for you in the future, let us know. Thanks for your business, we appreciate it.

Best,

Dave

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks nice! How much higher/taller is the Ultimate compared to the OEM passenger seat? Did it raise her up at all giving a bit more leg room to the pegs?

By the way, any interference between the sissy bar and the seat? We are looking to add the Ultimate passenger seat on our 950, but it says won't fit with the Cobra sissy bar. Cobra looks to have as much if not more clearance than HH sissy bar...

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ultimate Seat on my Liner

Hey ther Dave, well you guys got the wifey's seal of approval, amazing what an additional 3 inches in width will do for one's rear ! ! ! I may have to breakdown and get the rider seat and back rest.
Jim

Arsey,
The seat looks great. If we can do anything for you in the future, let us know. Thanks for your business, we appreciate it.

Best,

Dave

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Eric, The ultimate seat is slightly thicker than the stock seat, and did raise my wife's position slightly. The HH sissy bar does push the rear of the seat in where it mounts to the brackets, but not much. It fits fine.

Looks nice! How much higher/taller is the Ultimate compared to the OEM passenger seat? Did it raise her up at all giving a bit more leg room to the pegs?

By the way, any interference between the sissy bar and the seat? We are looking to add the Ultimate passenger seat on our 950, but it says won't fit with the Cobra sissy bar. Cobra looks to have as much if not more clearance than HH sissy bar...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey ther Dave, well you guys got the wifey's seal of approval, amazing what an additional 3 inches in width will do for one's rear ! ! ! I may have to breakdown and get the rider seat and back rest.
Jim
Arsey,
Sounds great. When you're ready, let me know, and we'll throw in the Rain Cover no charge.

Best,

Dave

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ultimate Seat for Roadliner

Hey there Dave, appreciate the offer on the Rain Cover, will probably take you up on that in the not too distant future.

Arsey,
Sounds great. When you're ready, let me know, and we'll throw in the Rain Cover no charge.

Best,

Dave

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
going to order seat and backrest for my Roady

Hey there Dave - getting ready to order seat and backrest for my Roady - you should see my order soon ! ! !

Arsey,

Best,

Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts