Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ordered a seat from ultimate lately? Just want to know how long it took to arive,,, going on a trip next sunday out of town and hoping to have it by then ,,,,going to order tommorow morning ...

·
Super Moderator
4,509 Posts
I ordered an ultimate passenger seat a little over a month ago. Took 5 days if I remember correctly. My wife loves it. Let us know how it does for you.

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts
call them up first and ask if they expect any delays. my mustang seat took a couple months to ship back in '11 because it was on back order and i've heard several stories of other manufacturers taking several weeks over the years.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just ordered it and they said they would send it out today, 3 day ground shipping so have by Thursday of Friday,,,,Yea pretty stoked will let you all know how I like it when I test it out...Great service ,,,they called me back in ten minutes with the answer.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Be prepared though, for me, it felt nice when I got on it, but my ass was still sore after an hour or so. But after a few hours on the seat, that went completely away, seems it just needs alittle break in period.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts