Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who rocks the underglow on there bike looking at getting a set with a multi color set up pictures would be great and how many lights you run

·
Super Moderator
6,251 Posts
I used white LEDs under my tank, rear fender, and amber under the floorboards. Every state has different laws regarding lighting on bikes. I went with white because my 950t is raven black. I got my white LEDs from AZ and the amber LEDs off eBay. I suggest to shop around for your pricing and quality. Hope the included pics help, and keep us posted. uploadfromtaptalk1449718437463.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1449718464853.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Lookin good Keith! Wish it was legal in Mass...a lot of people are starting to do it anyways but...

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Absolutely! Mass is very strict with color of lights and where they are and they do pull you over for it. Stick put some extra lights on his son's car and he got pulled over and the cop made him pull them off the car right then and there. Of course, he's 21 so he's a target demographic for being pulled over too...

·
Super Moderator
6,251 Posts
Here they don't want blue or red or combination of both on cars or motorcycles. Any color other than those are ok, that's why I stuck with white and amber.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,251 Posts
Lol, thanks sonysnek. I kept wondering why I had oily hair and smelled like gas while working on the bobber project on my lift.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for the pictures when you put them under the fenders did you remove the fender or not and where did you run the wires

1 - 20 of 24 Posts