Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...I'm looking at replacing the Shark Audio system that I put on my 950 with something that's a bit "nicer". The Shark is OK, but not thrilled with the sound and some other annoying items. For example, the wires for the controls and speakers are too short to reach from the handle bars to the saddle bag where I want to install the amp. Oh...and it doesn't sound all that good either.

I was wondering if anyone has thoughts/opinions/experience with UniQ Cycle Sounds? Specifically the Touring Edition System. It is supposed to have: 400W peak/60W RMS, 4" speakers, FM, USB, Aux-in.

http://www.uniqcyclesounds.com/touring-motorcycle-speakers.html

I don't have a fairing (and probably never will due to cost) and I know that trying to get good sounding music on a bike is a challenge. Just want something that will sound half decent, provide FM radio, Aux-in, and allow for an easy installation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awesome speakers

These are the best speakers I have heard or seen out there... I have them on my vstar 1300 and I have no issues hearing my music while on the highway... I travel about 75 miles round trip and 65 of it is on the highway doing 80MPH and have no issues hearing my music at all...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts