Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my Star 950 tourer for a Stratoliner, the transition has been easier than I thought. Both are great bikes but for serious travel the Strat is the way to ride.:)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:D Where's the pics?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey levi! 950, Strat, hey it don't really matter! The Star line just has great jeans! genes?

I let the others babble about photos and such...

How long did you have the 950? New Strat? Where ya from? Any scoots before the 950?

Oh, welcome to our forum!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. You know what they say " go big or go home".Hey where's the pictures? Are you not proud of that big beast?Show that big handsome feller off.Just ignore bevo he just can't handle the big bulls.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up. Post some pics.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Traded up

LOL -- I had my 950 tour for 3 years before I made the upgrade, what a difference, I suppose I should of got one right off the bat, but getting back into riding after so many years of off road riding and no street I thought I'd go slow. The difference is like night and day, no scraping in the corners, more control, smoother ride, better acceleration and not feeling like I have to shift into another gear at 70!! Here's the beast !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Corsair;. Welcome to the forum and the crazies that live here. :):):)[/QUOTE said:
Hey I represent that statement.:)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UpGrade

Thank you for all the welcomes, I look forward to a lot of warm weather and some spring riding. Anyone in the service? I'm looking for ideas to place the base tags on the bike but not in a permanent manor?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats! I just purchased a Strat myself. I've had it a week and half and already have 700+ miles on it. Time for the first service already!

Welcome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts