Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new guy here. While not technically a Star owner - currently riding a 98 Virago 1100 Special - I'm looking to put another horse in the stable that's more suited to two-up riding and I love the look of the Strat. Weather permitting, gonna test ride an 08 later today so we'll see.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh from a little bit north of you. I'll tell you right now, when you'll ride the strat it's going to be very hard to leave it behind. My bet is that it's going to be in your stable by weeks end :). Tell us a bit more about yourself, your favorite ride spots, when you're going to come and visit once you have the strat....

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Corsair, you were right. I'll be driving home my "new" 08 Strat this weekend! The test was awesome and my wife loved her new perch. As to your questions, I've been on a bike off and on since my first - 72 Suzuki trailhopper - since I was 8. My favorite routes - I'm partial to Northern NY, and there's too many routes to list in one post. As to the visit, who knows? I do know that we'll be venturing farther than ever before and hopefully soon!

·
Super Moderator
6,227 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Send us some pics of your strat once its in the stable. We love pics here. Ride safe!

·
Super Moderator
6,227 Posts
Im with Corsair, great looking ride! Appears youre enjoying some great weather to ride in. Were under a tornado watch until around 4pm. Ride safely!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, weather's been great - staying warm for a bit longer, too! Just put on another 100 miles - took my wife to lunch and appointments around town. Life is good!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The world is smaller on the right bike.
Putting some pullback risers on tomorrow then it's more "product testing" before the snow flies. World's getting smaller!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts