Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
V Star Community,

Submitted for your approval, the following introduction. I apologies if I offend anyone that may think of this introduction as some kind of spam or scheme. My intent is to share my unique knowledge of motorcycles and the motorcycle business with the V Star community.

My name is Michael McIntyre. I was born in London England 1959 of two Scottish parents and immigrated to the USA in 1968 at the age of 9. I have lived most of my life in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I currently own a motorcycle export business.

If you have a well-cared for V Star you’d like to sell please send me a private message.

I have a wealth of information on importing and exporting motorcycles and classic cars that I will gladly share with members of this forum.
Contact me if you’d like to learn more…

Sincerely,

Michael McIntyre

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,705 Posts
howdy and welcome to the site.

personal contact information is not allowed in the open forums. also, advertising or solicitation of a business is only allowed for official site vendors in the vendor section of the site. if you're interested in applying for such status, please notify the site owner or administrator or purchase the appropriate subscription:

http://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/payments.php

1 - 2 of 2 Posts