Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since ive been waiting over 2 months for my PCS triple X2 cams. and the core charge isnt fully refundable. Ive decided to see if anybody is selling either new or used cams. cant find any cams from any other manufacturer. looking for anybody willing to sell a set of cams for an 06 V Star 1100, preferably ones that retain the stock valve springs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Nick, web cams shows one for the v star 1100, Schneider's doesn't do any for the bike. Anymore at least. There's really only a couple places left that have cams for this bike?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far the bike has PODs, Baron slip on pipes, Dynatek 3000. Sounds great, loud af with the baffles out. I just have to wait for warmer weather so I can get my before video. And if I ever get my cams I'll get the after. Might even go as far as to have it dyno'd.

·
Super Moderator
4,499 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks les, called up Tim and i can have the cams in as little as 3 weeks. Should have gone this route in the first place, would have had the cams in the bike already. Cancelling my PCS order.

·
Super Moderator
4,499 Posts
Thanks les, called up Tim and i can have the cams in as little as 3 weeks. Should have gone this route in the first place, would have had the cams in the bike already. Cancelling my PCS order.
Ask and you shall receive. 😀 That's what's cool about this forum, someone here usuallt has the answer without just saying search for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've noticed that so far, pretty quick responses and people on here actually care and give real solutions. I like it here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts