Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried a set of lower fairings from JTD? I'm looking to add some style and get a little more lower leg protection at the same time. The only concern I have is getting wind directed back underneath my full face helmet. I have the lower wind reflectors installed on the batwing and this has helped the issue, but I'm not sure if the lower fairings would negate the work. Here's the link.

Motorcycle lower fairings for Yamaha motorcycles.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Has anyone tried a set of lower fairings from JTD? I'm looking to add some style and get a little more lower leg protection at the same time. The only concern I have is getting wind directed back underneath my full face helmet. I have the lower wind reflectors installed on the batwing and this has helped the issue, but I'm not sure if the lower fairings would negate the work. Here's the link.

Motorcycle lower fairings for Yamaha motorcycles.

I have JTD lowers on my 1300. They work great and also have mounted on my forks Memphis wind deflectors. ImageUploadedByMO Free1454022481.416852.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Joe!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Joe, does this give you a nice pocket to sit in without all the turbulence? Did you install the lowers first or the fork deflectors?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks again Joe. I've been milling around a trade in for an FJR after a test ride. If the wife doesn't like the FJR this is the next thing I'm going to do to the V-Star.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts