Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pictures of one? I am thinking about getting one of these windshields but I would like to see one on the bike first. Cant seen to find pics with one the bike anywhere.:(

·
Registered
162 Posts
Does anyone have any pictures of one? I am thinking about getting one of these windshields but I would like to see one on the bike first. Cant seen to find pics with one the bike anywhere.:(
Haven't heard nor seen one of them. My question is why would one want a Boulevard w/shield when a V Star w/shield is available?

·
Administrator
15,314 Posts
Haven't heard nor seen one of them. My question is why would one want a Boulevard w/shield when a V Star w/shield is available?
i agree with the sarge. i thought about the boulevard upon purchase, and the general consensus was that it doesn't really block that much wind for you, almost pointless. i've got the shortest stock windshield available which is about 16" and i can see over the top, still get plenty of wind in my face and body which is what i want, but it does block about 60% of wind and about 90% of road debris and bugs and junk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts