Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUst got my first V star a few weeks ago and was very much in love with it before it was out of the crate. I am from kenosha county in wisconsin and would ride all the time if i could. But work seems to get in the way of that alot.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
JUst got my first V star a few weeks ago and was very much in love with it before it was out of the crate.
For a minute there, I thought you were about to say you were in love with it before it was out of the crate, but then...:(

Glad to hear you're as happy with it as I am with mine. Which V-Star is it?

I am from kenosha county in wisconsin and would ride all the time if i could. But work seems to get in the way of that alot.
Yeah, work gets in the way of a lot of fun things. I think I'll stop going.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
would ride all the time if i could. But work seems to get in the way of that alot.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the mother ship. There you go starting in using that dirty 4 letter word. I think most of us have that issue. You're in for a good ride here. Lots of fun,great people and info. So hang on and try to keep up.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I see Bevo has asked you to put up a picture for BOTM voting and to vote this month. He must like you cuz he is very selective in who he wants involved in any BOTM participation - LOL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts