Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took about a 230 mile ride today to Tucson to play golf with some friends, i noticed at highet rpms ( not sure of the exact rpms as i have no tach) i get a vibration, its definitly from the engine, not extremly bad just a little annoying. May just be the lack of rubber mounts, does it sound normal? Also, before i left the house i checked the oil level and the cap had what looked like water in the oil mix, the oil itself is clean as a whistle. May just be condensation????

·
Registered
19 Posts
Other than bouncing off of the rev limiter, I can't imagine what vibration your talking about. It's twin counter balanced and mine has no vibes. But at close to rev limiter, I'm going so quickly, I have little time to notice such a thing. A raider is one Rapid Bike.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its hard to explain i guess, yesterday anything above sixty i could feel it. I wish i could ride another Raider to see if I can feel the same vibrations, they arent real bad just annoying. I never did disengage the clutch to see if its engine or wheel rotation. I have noticed a little virating at idle too, not harley bad, but still there. Lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts