Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Forgot you have a Mac. I'm not familiar enough with Mac to help, hopefully some one else will chime in.

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Make sure you post lots of videos from your ride. I'm looking forward to them as I'm sure other are too.

·
Registered
229 Posts
. I just got this to charge the Winbook at the motels between rides.
I have a couple of external power 'blocks' I use when I am on long flights. The can keep my phone and my PC charged. I hadn't even thought about taking one with me on the bike but it sure makes sense. 'Course, I'm not sure I will be riding for long, long periods of time but still...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I've been told that it will take about 4 hrs to go from Red Bluff to Fortuna. I'm not sure how long the battery and sd card will last. I will probably just turn it on for the good twistys and try to get the whole Avenue of the Giants.

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
I've been told that it will take about 4 hrs to go from Red Bluff to Fortuna. I'm not sure how long the battery and sd card will last. I will probably just turn it on for the good twistys and try to get the whole Avenue of the Giants.
Battery is supposed to be good for 2.5 hours and 32 gig card good for about 4 hours. Only turning it on for the better parts of the ride sounds like a good idea. Do you only have one card? Might want to pick up a second one since you will not be home to move videos to your PC. I'm assuming you don't have a tablet that you could take to upload videos.

·
Super Moderator
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
I did buy a second card I am going to save it for the Ave. And put Hwy 36 on the other one.
Sounds like a good plan. I'm interested in how it turns out. I've only recorded my commute, around neighborhood and the one quick ride out onto local FM road.

121 - 128 of 128 Posts