Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 star custom in great condition with 22000 miles, what is the selling price for those bikes right now?

·
Registered
458 Posts
It all depends on the person buying it. If its clean and good looking you might get a little more. Be prepared for low ballers hardcore. Especially being 12 years old at this point. Don't take less than 2500 though just food for thought. But I see 1100's that year going for 3200-4 on craigslist but they sit for a long time before they quit getting posted daily.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not sure where you are at but here in Denver average price is $2800 to $4000 depending on what they have on them mileage wise and accessories.

And yes, there will be people (like me) out there trying to get the best price they can so be sure of what you have and stick to your guns on what your willing to take but it has to be with in reason.

If you really need the money never let that out of the bag. When they ask why your selling it tell them your buying something newer and need the cash to make the deal work or something along those lines.

I love those ads when they say "It has to go today" or "Moving". To me that's a sign they need to get rid of it soon and to go in low. I pull out what I want to spend in cash, give them the take or leave it speech and go from there.

Good Luck!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts