Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Mustang riders Seat, passenger seat, riders back rest, passenger back rest with sissy bar and luggage rack for a 2006 Yamaha Vstar1100 classic. I also have a chrome fender rack, stock mirrors, stock exhaust and a few other things. Everything is in great shape but the passenger seat has a small tear in it which can be repaired by a leather shop. Looking to make a good deal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'm interested in the backrest and sissy bar if you still have them. let me know what you want for them.

thanks,

viper

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mustang Seat

do you want the luggage rack as well?? If you like you can call me tomorrow. My cell is (904) 434-4998. I don't get on line much but if you call me we can work out a price.

Mike

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I have no idea how to put pics on this site but I can e-mail them. Still have seat, no light bar. If someone can tell me how to post pics I'll put all the pics up.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mustang seat

Mikey514- Is the seat still availabe? I sent you a PM a few days ago with my email asking for pictures of the seat. Just checking to make sure you recieved the message.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I have a few people asking about it. I have sent pics to different e-mails because I have no idea how to load them to this sight. I tried to upload them the other day and got a message that the file was too large. I f you would like you can give me your e-mail and I will send you the pics or you can call me @ 904-434-4998 and we can talk about it.

Thanks.

Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts