Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 V Star 650 owner from Seattle. Wishing it was nice here right now since I'm a fair weather rider. At least the rain will give me some time to fix the headlight which is being a total pain

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Beer04. You've joined at the right time; quite a few new members with 650's have just joined also. You should post pics of your bike real soon cause this one new member gets antsy if he doesn't see them :D. You say you have an issue with your headlight. Ask away in the star forum and help will come. Tell us some more about yourself, how long in the saddle, favorite ride spots, if you took a MSF course etc... looking forward to your numerous posts, pics and bass recipes.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Cant add much more than my fellow member Corsair posted. He pretty much covered it all. Ride safe and post often!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome Cerveza! Love the name. I'm just north of you in Bellingham, rain rain rain.

These guys keep cracking me up! They're right...just ask and the limitless knowledge will come. Everyone is so helpful and kind to each other.

Good luck with that headlight. We need them now on this dark-to-dark work shift business!

See you around the forum,
Ashlie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts