Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
1300 all the way. Not even a real choice in my book. Power, comfort, and cruisability are way better than the 950. Plus I just don't like how the 950 looks. I'd take a 650 again before I'd get the 950. But that's just me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I also had an 03 1800 VTX. The insurance is the same as my 1100 Classic $75 a year.
In mb canada insurance for my 03 vtx 1800 with a good drivers record was $800. For the riding season basically 6 months..... didnt include fire or theft.. it's a rip off.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
It varies by province. I know in Quebec insurance is cheap but you pay hundred of dollars to renew your tags. Here it's around a hundred for tags for cars (depending on GVW) and $40 for motorcycles. But insurance is high. It seems they get us one way or another.
Yeah I hear ya... gov run insurance in mb
No competition... we used to be able to spread the total cost out over 12 months...still pay the same but it wasn't that big of a hit!...now you pay double payments. Over 6 months...

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
In mb canada insurance for my 03 vtx 1800 with a good drivers record was $800. For the riding season basically 6 months..... didnt include fire or theft.. it's a rip off.

Holy cow that is a lot of cash, i am so glad mine isn't that bad. Registration is $23 every other year.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts