Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a white 2013 Vstar 950 with added windshield and hard saddle bags. I would like to add a couple front riding lights to augment the headlight, but want to keep a stock look. Not sure, a light bar? I have seen a pic that has lights that looked like they were attached vertically to the turn signals? Anyone have any recommendations or pics of their additions? I appreciate any feedback.
Thanks!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hello all,
I have a white 2013 Vstar 950 with added windshield and hard saddle bags. I would like to add a couple front riding lights to augment the headlight, but want to keep a stock look. Not sure, a light bar? I have seen a pic that has lights that looked like they were attached vertically to the turn signals? Anyone have any recommendations or pics of their additions? I appreciate any feedback.
Thanks!
Are stock (OEM) lights out of the question? They're designed to fit the bike and function off of the connector in the headlight enclosure. Just a thought. Augie

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are stock (OEM) lights out of the question? They're designed to fit the bike and function off of the connector in the headlight enclosure. Just a thought. Augie
Heck no, Augie! Probably the answer right there! I just got the bike last summer and hadn't even checked Yamaha's offerings. I would much rather OEM, if possible. Thanks!

·
Registered
418 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
I put the yamaha light bar on my 950. it's great. plus i put v star visors on both highway lighs and headlight.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Jack,

Here's a shot of my 950T with the OEM light bar. I also put on visors on all the lights since the picture was taken.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts