FOR SALE: Baron Cable Kit for 2000 - 2009 VSTAR 1100 (applications per original purchase receipt)

I got this kit a few months back with the intentions of adding larger bars to my 2007 1100 Classic, but ended up going a different route and will not need them. My loss is your gain. As of 1/20/2022 these cable kits are listed brand new anywhere from 379.99 to 429.99 online. The cables are brand new in their original bags but will not come in the original box(lost it). I will ship USPS to the Continental Unites States "CONUS" for $315. If you are anywhere other than CONUS I am still willing to ship to you, but you will be responsible for additional shipping costs and once the package leaves my hands its between you and the post office.

These are really nice cables and would really add a great look to a bike with large aftermarket bars.

Check the part number and make sure it works with your application, I'm not responsible if this kit doesn't fit on your bike. I USED A GENERIC PHOTO FROM DENNIS KIRK WEBSITE, you will receive the exact same kit I received and nothing more or less.