Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

vstar classic 1100 exhaust mufllers

7K views 35 replies 7 participants last post by  feeleap58 
#1 ·
Hello ,

Im a New member to this site .
Just got a 2007 Yamaha Vstar 1100 a few weeks ago and am tuning and cleaning the bike by myself for fun and learning at the same time.
I noticed that in the mufflers I have some loose baffles. Probably normal but in each muffler there is a baffle that is loose . I tried to hold the baffle while the engine is on with a plier to see if the sound would be affected ..but nothing. I tried to pull the baffle out but impossible it looks like its just the way they are ?????
Not sure if this makes sense unless you have a vstar stock exhaust pipe?????

Anybody ??

thanks

Phil

#31 ·
I have a Craftsman lift and I like it, as farmalldanzil said there is not much difference in any of them.

Food is great down here and winters are mild but summer is like being in a jungle.

#33 ·
Glad you finally worked the baffles out. I installed a piece of tailpipe to replace my baffles, not to loud at all and nice bark when you get on it.

There certainly is good hunting in the area, I live in Ponchatoula (between Baton Rouge and New Orleans). Hunting is good and fishing is great. If we lived a little closer I would love to visit and get some tips on painting, I am dying to paint my bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.