Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks!
Up for sale today are some Cruiser accessories I've had sitting around for a little while since selling the VStar 1100.

First up is a Slipstreamer windscreen. If I remember correctly it's the Falcon 20" (I'll measure tonight to be certain it's the 20" version), model SS-32-20-CTQ. Hardware is for tapered forks. Its been sitting in a box for a couple years, but it's nice and clean condition. No scratches, etc. on the screen. Asking: $105 shipped.

Next are a couple nice leather tool bags. I don't frankly know the brand on either, nor am I finding any brand info in either of them. That said, they're in great shape and seem to be made of quality leather. More than happy to provide more pictures of the inside, etc. if folks are interested. Would prefer to sell as a set. Asking: SOLD

http://i.imgur.com/4gokBkT.jpg

Next up is a set of Baron Custom DT Risers for the VStar 1100. Had them mounted on my 2002 VStar Classic. Further fitment information can be found here. One of the bolts is looking a tidge dirty/rusty, but the risers are minty and looking great. Asking: $45 shipped.

http://i.imgur.com/8wX0zit.jpg

Next up are a spare set of clutch and brake levers for the VStar. Fitment chart on the front of the clutch lever, and I believe the brake lever has similar fitment. Parts Unlimited brake lever, OEM Yamaha Clutch lever. Asking: $15 shipped for the pair.

Last up are some foot pegs! Tried out a number of different sets of highway pegs, so I've ended up with some spares. I believe the first are MC Enterprises pegs. Asking $35 shipped for the ORing pegs

Please contact me with any questions. I'm happy to take more pictures, measurements, etc. Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holey pegs sold, prices dropped a bit more. Please toss me an offer if you're interested in anything! I'd love to not have to move this stuff cross-country!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts