Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 650 V Star ,has a cracked engine case, motor is done. All other parts of the bike are in great condition. It is silver/white.Paint and tank/fenders are in great shape. all engine parts except the cases are great. Everything is for [email protected] Best Offer + shipping. It has a nice set of V&H exhaust, in good condition. Send me your email addy and I will send pics of the bike. I am posting this for the Pastor of my church, in Manvel, Texas 77583.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
2002 650 V Star ,has a cracked engine case, motor is done. All other parts of the bike are in great condition. It is silver/white.Paint and tank/fenders are in great shape. all engine parts except the cases are great. Everything is for [email protected] Best Offer + shipping. It has a nice set of V&H exhaust, in good condition. Send me your email addy and I will send pics of the bike. I am posting this for the Pastor of my church, in Manvel, Texas 77583.
i'll take the transmission gears, only if there's no pitting what so ever on the 5th gear tooth faces, how many miles on the engine?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are talking about the front brake line, than all 3 for $100.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How much for just clutch and throttle cables? Just clutch cable?
Do you need the clutch lever.and bracket?? Also do you need the throttle grip and housing ??
If you want just the cables, and brake line only...$50.00 plus shipping. If you want the above stuff also then $100.00.+ shipping.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would only need the cables and line. Guy who had the bike before me had ape hangers on it, so I'm dealing with lines and cables that are way to long. I'll be in touch. I just got a speeding ticket yesterday, so my disposable income has dropped, haha

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I would only need the cables and line. Guy who had the bike before me had ape hangers on it, so I'm dealing with lines and cables that are way to long. I'll be in touch. I just got a speeding ticket yesterday, so my disposable income has dropped, haha
Well maybe I can help ya out a bit. Do you know what size apes were on the bike? I'm lookin to put 16" apes on mine and need cables and brake line. Trade? If that's what was on it, and you want original OEM stuff, then maybe a swap? What kinda condition are they in? Let me know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well maybe I can help ya out a bit. Do you know what size apes were on the bike? I'm lookin to put 16" apes on mine and need cables and brake line. Trade? If that's what was on it, and you want original OEM stuff, then maybe a swap? What kinda condition are they in? Let me know.
They're only 12 inch

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, I would be interested in the pipes. Let me know how much and if they are still available.
Exhaust is still available, 150.00 plus shipping. They are in really good condition. if interested, send me a email with your email and phone# to
[email protected]:smile:

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
You cant post that a VStar 650 cracked its engine case, and not tell us the rest of the story!

thats just cruel! :^O

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We bought the bike like that for parts. Old owner hit a large rock,and holed the crankcase near the shiftier.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts