Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Would anybody know the part number for the male pin in the rear turn/ brake harness that connects underneath the seat? Broke one of the retaining clips when switching the Brown and Blue wires when installing the Kuryakyn 4612 run/brake/turn signal kits. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, Would anybody know the part number for the male pin in the rear turn/ brake harness that connects underneath the seat? Broke one of the retaining clips when switching the Brown and Blue wires when installing the Kuryakyn 4612 run/brake/turn signal kits. Any help would be appreciated!
Found the pin. Details below:
Sumitomo is the manufacturer.
Pin is a HD 090 male.
Cost .10 each
2 sources Corsa Technic and Cycleterminal

If you are looking for connectors or plugs they seem to be great sources.

Ride safe...Ride often!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link. I stopped by one of the Yamaha dealers in town yesterday and after about 20 min of looking they said they could not find what I needed. I thought they would go ask one of the guys in the shop but they did not. I did look at these drawings previously but they did not break it down to the component. I did not need a new harness just the pins because I messed up the male connector when trying to relocate the brown and blue wires on the Kuryakyn 4612 converter to change my rear turn signals into running/brake/ turn signals. Good weather is getting close here in Ohio and I wanted to get these done so I do not miss any riding time due to not having upgraded my rear lighting. Brighter and louder are better! Again thanks for the links!

Ride safe!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts