Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video

WACO, Texas (CNN) – Surveillance video from Waco, Texas, shows the shootout between police and biker clubs that ended with nine dead and 177 arrested in May.

Authorities say the May 17 shootout outside the Twin Peaks restaurant stemmed from an apparent confrontation between the Cossacks and Bandidos, both classified as gangs by the Texas Department of Public Safety. It remains unclear who fired the bullets that struck the nine who died; the results of autopsies and ballistic analyses have not been made public.

All 177 people arrested initially were held on a $1 million bond each on charges of engaging in organized criminal activity. Only two remain in jail and there have been no indictments.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It was a definite set up by the pd. The whole thing is disgusting and scary what the police can do. SOA was a soap opera .

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
Where and how did you determine it was a setup by the Pd dj? If the Police released the video, wouldn't that be a form of self incrimination?

·
Registered
66 Posts
This was a COCI meeting. They have them all the time. Great organization for bikers to be a part of. Never do they result in violence or arguments among clubs. The one particular club involved has never attended one of these meetings. This was the first one and also happened to be infiltrated with an undercover leo . The witnesses also came andviut and said they heard automatic rifle sounds not pistols that some members were carrying. Automatic rifles of leo slaughtering the club members as they came out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Interesting....thanks for the reply. Sad situation.
Agreed. I support my local law enforcement but Waco PD mishandled misrepresented and flat out have have lied to the public. Even to have one of their own as a jury foreman,really ?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Crazy ####! Unbelievable. Another disgusting tactic by the Waco PD. I'm just North of you Be No and I'm thinking 281 is my new road to go your direction.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I can hear the confrontational tone . I won't bite on it. Best I can say is do the research and learn. This is not a cop out but who am I ? What do I know ? I get it. Check out sites like The Aging Rebel and Above The Top. I also am part of a specific group who has PH members. There are basically two types of riders. Motorcycle enthusiasts and bikers. In the biker culture you have the chance to listen and learn . This is about the Waco PD exclusively not other LE departments. The evidence is overwhelming against the Waco PD once you dive into the nit and gritty .

·
Super Moderator
6,230 Posts
I appreciate the feedback dj, and you're right about their being two types of riders. Everything I'd heard and read about this incident put it's focus on two motorcycle gangs that were fighting a turf war. Thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yep that's exactly what the media is saying. No matter what one will choose to believe it still stands that lots of lives were ruined that day.

·
Super Moderator
13,185 Posts
it wasn't meant to be confrontational. i'm asking because this is my research. i've already read about this incident and the media doesn't report this as a setup, so i'm wondering why someone would think it is.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's cool Bevo. What I saw in the video was club members running and hiding from gun shots. Didn't look like it was expected.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts