Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My wife has a 2000 V-Star Classic. Does anyone know of any aftermarket True Dual Exhaust System (i.e. Pipes on both sides of the bike) that is available for this bike? We're wanting to set it up kind of like a Road King is, with lower mounted hard bags and a pipe on each side. I know that Roadhouse makes this type of system for a Road Star, but I have not seen one for a V-Star. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tony

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi,
My wife has a 2000 V-Star Classic. Does anyone know of any aftermarket True Dual Exhaust System (i.e. Pipes on both sides of the bike) that is available for this bike? We're wanting to set it up kind of like a Road King is, with lower mounted hard bags and a pipe on each side. I know that Roadhouse makes this type of system for a Road Star, but I have not seen one for a V-Star. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tony
I don't know of any. I'd suggest that you contact(phone or email) exhaust manufaturers and ask them. I've never seen a 650 with bagger exhaust but that's not to say that they don't make 'em

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know of any. I'd suggest that you contact(phone or email) exhaust manufaturers and ask them. I've never seen a 650 with bagger exhaust but that's not to say that they don't make 'em
Hmm....I may be wrong, but I don't think they are set up for dual exhaust (exhaust exiting on both sides) on 650's....Are they not set up like my 1100 with both exhaust exiting on the right side of the bike? If so, then there are no connection points on the left side....so it could be rather tough to work out...Again, not sure of this since I don't have a 650...I've always just assumed they were mirror images of the 1100, buit with a smaller engine.

Will

1 - 3 of 3 Posts