Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a good used sissy bar. I've got an 08' 1300 Tourer that didn't come with one, or a passenger seat. Looking to fix both of those issues.

Zip Code: 97477

·
Registered
510 Posts
I might be able to help you out. Give me 'till tomorrow to let you know.
Okay. Keep me posted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
So I found you a sissy bar with pad and rear passenger seat. It is off a 2013 1300 tourer. My friend does not know how much he wants for them so I told him I would ask you how much you are willing to spend.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I found you a sissy bar with pad and rear passenger seat. It is off a 2013 1300 tourer. My friend does not know how much he wants for them so I told him I would ask you how much you are willing to spend.
Nothing? That's a good answer to a question like this right?

In all serious, I'm not even sure. Will a 2013 sissy bar fit an 08?

Before I answer that question, will him or you get a shipping quote to 97477, Springfield

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for a good used sissy bar. I've got an 08' 1300 Tourer that didn't come with one, or a passenger seat. Looking to fix both of those issues.

Zip Code: 97477
I have an O.E. passenger backrest (bar with pad). It is from my 2007 Strat S and never used. I also have O.E. factory stock complete exhaust with less than ten miles of use from the same Strat. I no longer have bike. Saved a few things when sold the bike. let me know if this will help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have an O.E. passenger backrest (bar with pad). It is from my 2007 Strat S and never used. I also have O.E. factory stock complete exhaust with less than ten miles of use from the same Strat. I no longer have bike. Saved a few things when sold the bike. let me know if this will help.
I'm not sure the sissy bar from a strat would work. Different layouts I think. I'm still doing some research. If it did wprk, what is your asking price

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm not sure the sissy bar from a strat would work. Different layouts I think. I'm still doing some research. If it did wprk, what is your asking price

Regarding passenger quick release back bar and pad. I am looking to get $125.00 plus shipping or make offer. I hope it works for you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Regarding passenger quick release back bar and pad. I am looking to get $125.00 plus shipping or make offer. I hope it works for you.
Do you have the part number for the sissy bar? I just wanna see if it will work for my bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts