Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I owned a 2009 vstar 1300, that was recently stolen. I loved the **** out of that bike, it was my daily rider it was my therapist, and my weekend getaway all rolled into one sweet beautiful bulletproof vtwin bagger. With a set of metzler cruisertecs that where not an exact match but fit on her the way Gary Payton guarded. I hung off her and carved the mountains like I was sailing. I miss her and need to find a replacement. Any leads for one I would deeply appreciate, I will fly in and ride her back, distance is not a factor.

·
Registered
1979 Big Wheel
37 Posts
Sorry for your loss... Craigslist is the place... Texas seems to have the biggest selection of used bikes in good condition for a decent price from my personal experience. But you may find one 10 min away too ! I love the CL app, easy to search different areas quickly..
Good Luck

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
I found mine on Facebook Marketplace. You can select the distance from you to search.

Oh, and welcome to the forums from Louisiana, lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here.

Reactions: Joe7299 and Shaw

·
Registered
2014 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe
142 Posts
Hi all, I owned a 2009 vstar 1300, that was recently stolen. I loved the **** out of that bike, it was my daily rider it was my therapist, and my weekend getaway all rolled into one sweet beautiful bulletproof vtwin bagger. With a set of metzler cruisertecs that where not an exact match but fit on her the way Gary Payton guarded. I hung off her and carved the mountains like I was sailing. I miss her and need to find a replacement. Any leads for one I would deeply appreciate, I will fly in and ride her back, distance is not a factor.
Sorry to hear about your baby being stolen, that sucks! How has your search gone? Found anything yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.