Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 Road Star Warrior, live here in So Cal and just came up on this forum. My next bike will diffenently be the Stratoliner, as the wife likes to ride with me and it would be nice to have bags to carry stuff in. I love riding my metric bike with all my HD buddies, all they know is that they have a name to ride.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Hello JWH!
I went this same path, traded in my '02 Warrior late last summer for a Strato. The Strat doesn't impress me at the green light or in the twisties like the Warrior did but it's a lot more comfortabe to ride, especially with the wife sitting behind me. I'd still have both but the whole lottery thing didn't work out.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
[QUOTE The Strat doesn't impress me at the green light or in the twisties like the Warrior did[/QUOTE]

It's a poor workman that blames his tools...

My attention to everything and my ability to respond quickly is what keeps me...:D:D:D (I just couldn't help it...sorry...not...:eek::D)

Welcome and ride safe:)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
[QUOTE The Strat doesn't impress me at the green light or in the twisties like the Warrior did
It's a poor workman that blames his tools...

My attention to everything and my ability to respond quickly is what keeps me...(I just couldn't help it...sorry...not...:eek::D)

Welcome and ride safe:)[/QUOTE]
:D
Well maybe it's more me being a quadriplegic that has slowed me down just a little and the strat has more room to carry my meds and crutches and my box of CMOH medals. :D
Now I'm just being childish.:D
But seriously the longer wheelbase and the extra 200 pounds of bike is different but still love the strato. Wife still dosen't belive me even after telling her many times, this bike is my last one, not interested in any new scoots. My previous forum name was "needanewscooter". That got traded in with the warrior.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well maybe it's more me being a quadriplegic that has slowed me down just a little and the strat has more room to carry my meds and crutches and my box of CMOH medals. :D
Now I'm just being childish.:D
So I'm laughing my a** off at this, and thinking this poor new guy has no idea what you guys are talking about.:D:D

Welcom JWH, stick around you'll understand after a while. It's all good.;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts