Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my 07 V-Star in on a 09 Triumph Bonneville T100 and now am a member of TriumphRat.com forums.

The rules we agreed to on this forum do not allow us to delete a membership but they say they will not release any personal info.

So, it's kind of like the Eagles song: "Hotel California"

These photos are before and after:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Congratulations. Nice ride, the Bonneville. My father-in-law had a 1965 or 66, 650 he rode the wheels off. He's no longer with us, but I can still see the sparks flyin from the foot pegs as he screamed around the corner in the small town where we live. Personally, I prefer the "Classic" style, but that's just me. And just because you no longer ride the V STAR, doesn't mean ya can't stop in and say hey every once in a while. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
bonneville

I traded my 07 V-Star in on a 09 Triumph Bonneville T100 and now am a member of TriumphRat.com forums.

The rules we agreed to on this forum do not allow us to delete a membership but they say they will not release any personal info.

So, it's kind of like the Eagles song: "Hotel California"

These photos are before and after:
my first bike was a 1966 TR6 bonni man i loved that bike wish i still had it for nostalgia.

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
Sonysnek is correct CD, you're still a rider even though it's not a Vstar. The Bonnevilles are great bikes. Love the vintage ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts