Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
13,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me introduce you guys to our 2 newest moderators on the site: Annielikeslyrics and Miescha. you may know them better as Annielikeslyrics and Miescha.

Annielikeslyrics rides a 2003 Roadstar eloquently named "Princess". she enjoys long rides on the beach, photography and sewing, her favorite program is Biking With The Stars, and her turnoffs include changing the channel on her car stereo and tax tarriffs across international borders who share the same currency.

Miescha rides a 2006 V Star 1100 Classic known as the purple fairy bike. he likes bikes, riding, riding bikes, fairies, purple fairies, nymphs, fairytales, sprites, pygmies, ferries, Will Ferrell, Perry Farrell (Jane's Addiction lead singer), and feral fairies. his dislikes include pixies, which are a type of smaller fairies. he hates them. and that's all. that's his only dislike. it's strange.

so welcome them to their new calling and be nice to them. or they'll ban you for insubordination.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the top job....I'll try to behave myself.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Did the keystone cops even ride motorcycles Wart? I must tell you Bevo, that I do like sewing and especially sewing machines. At least one of my sewing machines cost more than Princess (So its a good thing I did a stint selling them cause I got a good deal - but man, that thing has more computer than my computer!)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow, Miescha got kicked out of the Not A Moderator Club. Not sure if congratulations or condolences are in order but hope you both have fun with it. Good luck getting the rest of us to behave. :D

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Wow, Miescha got kicked out of the Not A Moderator Club. Not sure if congratulations or condolences are in order but hope you both have fun with it. Good luck getting the rest of us to behave. :D
The ugly truth comes out .....

Stratowart got tired of my jokes.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
In my next life I want to look like Megan Fox :)

Warty, you just continue being yourself darlin'.

·
Administrator
13,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not sure about that but obviously Megan Fox rides an Aprilia:
rides/stands next to, tomato potato. i'm gonna have my picture taken standing next to a lambo and then you're gonna think it's mine.

In my next life I want to look like Megan Fox :)
in my next life i want Megan Fox also. wait, what did you say?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Congrats you two.
There goes my hopes and dreams getting flushed down the crapper. The only thing I asked Santa for was to be a moderator and that's gone forever and ever and ever.. What a bad week bike goes in basement and well you get promoted while I get kicked to the curb..
I bet you will do great but I will be lurking ready to point out all your mistakes..
:p:D

All kidding aside congrats you guys are great people to have on the site..

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks to you both for agrreing to give of your time for the betterment of the forum. We all take for granted the workings of the forum and forget the dedication it takes to make it run smoothly and to deliver pertinent information to each of us. My hat's off to you.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome to our newest Moderators

mod·er·a·tor
[mod-uh-rey-ter]
noun
a person or thing that moderates.
a person who presides over a panel discussion on radio or television.
a presiding officer, as at a public forum, a legislative body, or an ecclesiastical body in the Presbyterian Church.
Physics. a substance, as graphite or heavy water, used to slow neutrons to speeds at which they are more efficient in causing fission.

SO there it is, your mission is to preside, take us to church, and slow down our neutrons so we don't just go ... BOOM !!!!

Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts