Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
If I could make it I would be there in a heartbeat. I hope you can take some video and pictures when you have this event. Even if it is a one or two person event…
Enjoy…..

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Works for me. The only day that I'm tied up in either of those two weeks is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I have an appointment to take my dogs to the groomer. I had forgotten about that. @GARider and @Brad_G, You're going to miss some nice backroads too.
Sure rub it in…it seems we are going to miss the roads and the fellowship…😤😡☹

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
@Rmax I'd love to be riding some backroads. Was a beautiful day here. Unfortunately last weekend after my ride I got home and while moving my bike I dropped it. Turns out I broke my ankle. So I'm in a boot for another 4-6 weeks. So my riding season is over. :(
Sorry to hear this but if I remember correctly you are getting into the winter days and months so hopefully not too bad, besides if it is the right ankle I think you can still ride. Dr GARider said so….

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
After we split up I took Twin Cities Rd (104) to the 99. Got on the 99 and it was almost stopped. I went a few miles and flicked on the camera for a short time. I was really happy with how many people moved over to let me buy including big trucks. They all got a wave or a thank you if their window was open.
That lane splitting is just crazy but awesome. I would be so nervous of a visitor not knowing the rules and not watching out for motorcycle….I done it but it is very frowned upon here in GA…
when I visited CA for the first time years ago I knew they had this but I thought it was only at stop lights I wish they told me at the rental company…

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I hate to say it, but I have no idea where it came from. I got it from an ex-son in law who got it from a friend in Seattle. The son in law was never much of a rider, so he gave it to me. My favorite, however is an old bomber jacket that I've had for 40+ years. Has a broken zipper at the moment and I haven't figured out where to get it fixed. :( It always gets comments when ever I wear it. It looks it age (as do I).:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the reply. The zipper you should be able to get fixed at the local dry cleaners….There should be a good bike shop that puts on patches and they should be able to fix the zipper.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Yes it is still the Winbook I wish they would rerelease them. I would like to put one on the bike to enhance the video maybe pointing backwards.
Thanks for the reply…They should come back out with them. I think we were both looking at another that was quite similar. I will have to look that back up. I think it was Ion or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts