Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me 50 years to get a bike. Retired and decided it was time to have some fun. Getting my license and was thinking of a large scooter. My son and daughter both ride so they convinced me to consider a motorcycle vs scooter. Started browsing and fell in love with the cruiser look. To shorten the story I found a 2007 V Star, fell in love with it and have been finding what a fun machine it is. Will be legal in a week and will begin to enjoy it then.
Looking forward to this forum!

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Hi Steven, welcome to the forum, and the great world of riding. Which 2007 Vstar did you get, and please submit some pics of it when you get a chance? You've chosen the best forum going. Ride safely!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome from Waldorf MD. I have almost the same story, I got my first ever bike at 51 [09 Vstar 650 Silverado] after being retired from the Air Force, and upgraded to a 2012 950 Tourer just last year. My daughter and SIL ride also [just got their bikes and licenses this year] and I've been out riding with both of them. It's a great joy to share with your family. Enjoy yourself and be safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts