• Gray

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine asked me what was my favorite motorcycle color. My answer was the color of the bike I'm riding at that time. Truth be told I like the color blue the best. Yes, I ride a red bike, but the deal was too good to pass up and the two tone red and white has grown on me. This pole is what color is your bike now. I know I have not covered every color but which is closest to the main color you have now. Feel free to comment if it's you favorite color or like me the one you ended up getting.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Mine's very close to yours, les, except for 2000 the red was more of a burgundy color. Otherwise it's the same paint scheme. Like you, it was a good deal and the color kinda grew on me. If I had a choice it would be black with chrome engine and trim.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Metallic raspberry and liquid silver according to the 2005 VStar MC brochure.

I have noticed on a sunny day from 100 yards away the red absolutely glows in the sunlight.

·
Super Moderator
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks like the red heads have the first day census.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mine is a dark grey that is a match for my pickup. Always liked that color. I didn't really want a black bike as that is such a popular color....was hoping for something a bit unique. Plus the fact that any little bit of dust shows, and living in the country I'd have a difficult time keeping it clean.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I love blue and chrome together, so of course I chose a blue bike. I had 3 black ones before, blue is much nicer to me. The fact that I own a 950 is purely by chance. I went to my local dealer to buy a blue stryker, the only one they had was still in the crate. Well my world class impatience took over and I saw a blue 950 out front. I test rode it, already had soft leather bags, and only 7000 miles on it at 7 years old. I brought that baby home, and she saved me money! I have put an additional 7000 miles on in the last 2 years, with several thousand more to come!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like what ever your rideing answer.Mine right now is gold. I have a 2006 honda goldwing. I have for sale original owner looking for a 2008/2009 vstar 1300. To answer your question I would love a white bike. Hope it works out

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
My 950T is Black raven metallic. I like it with the black leather covered hard bags that come on the tourer model. Shows dirt fairly easily, but I keep it garaged so that helps a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts