3941 - 3960 of 4003 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
whats a credit card?!

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Purchased some exhaust gaskets in preparation for removing entire exhaust system so I can replace all rubber lines in back brake system. Bike is 2008 and I'm sure the lines have never been replaced. Judging from the color of the fluid in the front brakes, the fluid in the rear hasn't been changed either. Time to take care of it all. I know it's not necessary to remove the exhaust, it just makes getting to the rear brake components so much easier.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts
Well, finally finished running all the wires and installing undercarriage LED’s on the trailer and took her for a short night spin out for an ice cream cone. Lots of comments. 😁
The strips for the wheel wells will be here Tuesday. Already have the wires run & secured so I just have to mount the light strips and plug them in.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Well, finally finished running all the wires and installing undercarriage LED’s on the trailer and took her for a short night spin out for an ice cream cone. Lots of comments. 😁
The strips for the wheel wells will be here Tuesday. Already have the wires run & secured so I just have to mount the light strips and plug them in.
View attachment 94510
Holy bajeebezzers Chiefgunner

I took the classic to pay my respects to my parents.
On a much lighter note learned i can fit about 40# of pork butt in my saddle bags for a smokefest tomorrow.
Started raining when i pulled in the drive. What a great day, tomorrow should be good also.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts

On a much lighter note learned i can fit about 40# of pork butt in my saddle bags for a smokefest tomorrow.
Started raining when i pulled in the drive. What a great day, tomorrow should be good also.
Thanks @Deeksvstarclassic appreciate the sentiment.
Sorry about your parents.
I can easily fit 3 x-large pizzas in my trunk laying FLAT! 😁

I hear ya about the rain. It started coming down just 3/4 mile from home. 😡
Oh well, it all washes.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,658 Posts

That's all your butt weighs? 🐷
Sorry Deek, ;)couldn't resist.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
My friend gave me the pork butt and said smoke 1/2 for me and keep the rest. I had to leave my raincoat and tools by him (i was helping him work on his bike) there was no room in the bags they were stuffed full. I have another 20# of pork loin and porksteak to go with it. It started raining when i pulled in my drive.

·
Registered
196 Posts

Not directly bike-related but... I took the bike vice off my lift and mounted the wheel dock on it. This allows me to put the bike on my lift by myself, I don't have to operate the vice to lock the wheel. Can do it now with a lever. I used the quick mount for the dock so I can use it on my trailer or on the floor. I will still strap it if I am lifting it but if I just want to store it on the left with it down I can as well.

·
Premium Member
2018 SVTC
2,566 Posts
Just a short video night view after finishing the trailer lighting.
Next project is to install the onboard camera system which is expected to arrive between tomorrow & Friday.
See... this is what you can work on if you’re not always having to wrench on it just to keep it on the road.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Spent a lot of time in the garage over the long weekend, none of it working on the bike though. Been building a new chicken coop for the new flock of chickens we are raising. Was trying to get it done before I left to go out of town for work this morning but the weather did not cooperate at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
3941 - 3960 of 4003 Posts