Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
5821 - 5832 of 5832 Posts

·
Registered
2008 V Star 1300 Tourer
370 Posts
Did another late afternoon ride, left at 3pm it was 70 out. Nice ride, got some more sun and color in my face. Got gas again since there was 136.4 miles on the trip meter, came out to 46.2 mpg when i got home which makes sense I've been riding slightly more conservative overall, still getting on it occasionally. Got home about 5:30 pm with around 60 miles ridden.

A few snapshot from the ride:

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

Cloud Sky Plant Tire Wheel

Cloud Sky Plant Shade Tree

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
2010 Stratoliner Deluxe
128 Posts
Changed the rectifier for the Shindengen SH775 to fix the "stator growl", after adding LED headlights and turn lights. Plugged in my newly Ivan flashed ECU. Soooo, much better. Rebuilt clutch master cylinder and installed new Speigler clutch line.

I wish it was warm enough to joy ride!

·
Super Moderator
4,648 Posts
Changed the headlight bulb on the Zero. 1/4 in socket and a small Allen wrench I'm lucky I don't have many tools. I got my pictures back!
Tool Gas Service Medical equipment Technology
Textile Grey Bumper Automotive design Font
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Bumper
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Photograph
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
8,442 Posts
Blue light were not completely done yet, just enough to bring the bikes in from the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got those same grips and throttle lock. LOVE them both! Ivans flash is awesome.
I finally got to take my girl out for a ride (just 5 miles to work, but it counts) with the new upgrades (Ivans Flash, grips, cruise). I gotta say, that Flash REALLY impresses me. I still have a lot of decel popping, but am hoping that I just need a longer ride for the ECU to properly read all the sensors and work out a proper "tune" for me. I do have Church's VBAK, AIS Delete, and Gen II Speedstar Exhaust so I might have to get a proper tune on my PC III (currently removed from the circuits, but still on the bike).

Anyways, as I was accelerating away from a stop light, I realized I don't have a "bike" anymore. She's much more of a 😈 DEMON!! 😈 Screaming out of he11!! Ready to rip the heads off anyone that crosses her!!

Soooo...... that's fun!! Oh! And the grips are nice too!

·
Registered
2010 Stratoliner Deluxe
128 Posts
That's great
I finally got to take my girl out for a ride (just 5 miles to work, but it counts) with the new upgrades (Ivans Flash, grips, cruise). I gotta say, that Flash REALLY impresses me. I still have a lot of decel popping, but am hoping that I just need a longer ride for the ECU to properly read all the sensors and work out a proper "tune" for me. I do have Church's VBAK, AIS Delete, and Gen II Speedstar Exhaust so I might have to get a proper tune on my PC III (currently removed from the circuits, but still on the bike).

Anyways, as I was accelerating away from a stop light, I realized I don't have a "bike" anymore. She's much more of a 😈 DEMON!! 😈 Screaming out of he11!! Ready to rip the heads off anyone that crosses her!!

Soooo...... that's fun!! Oh! And the grips are nice too!
That's great! I haven't had a chance to run the Strat with Ivan's flash much yet, but I had that same experience with my 1300. Enjoy

·
Registered
'14 1300 Deluxe & '02 650 Classic
167 Posts
I realized I don't have a "bike" anymore. She's much more of a 😈 DEMON!! 😈 Screaming out of he11!! Ready to rip the heads off anyone that crosses her!!
I've heard stories about the Barons License Plate Bracket doing that to an otherwise docile bike. Do they put any type of disclaimer on their packaging? :unsure:

5821 - 5832 of 5832 Posts