Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm a noob. Names boob( really its bobby ) I ride an 09' vstar 950 and live it! I enjoy this forum and I'm looking forward to being a member.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Boob the Noob!

Where in Misery are you located? I'm in STL and we have several others in the area.

Tell us a bit about your history, what bikes you've owned, where you went to high school, how long you've been out of prison, etc....

And for the sanity of all of us, post some pics of that bike!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. The thread question Was supposed to be what's up everyone? Lol. Anyways, to answer a few questions.... I'm in Washington Missouri, I don't have a "teal" 950... It's blue. I'll post pics as soon as I take some of it since stock. I have a handmade backrest and foot pegs, I adapted highway bars from a harley, drilled out the stock exhaust, opened up the intake box and added a k&n filter. About to add 10" handlebars and the list keeps growing. Pics soon I promise but it's not a bike of the month contestant that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
We like to see before and after pics - so we need the unmolested version ASAP!

I rode past Washington last week when the weather was in the upper 70s. I started out on hwy 21 heading west and eventually cut north on hwy W (great road!) and somehow ended up at hwy 44 west of Bourbon, MO (there was a Harley dealer right where the road I was on came out).

I passed the Washington exit just after I jumped on 44 and hauled ass home.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yea.... I've only owned 2 bikes. First was a 75' kz400 that I rebuilt from the frame up, and my vstar I have now. I enjoy long rides on the back roads, beers by a bonfire, and anything near the water. Miescha? I've never been to prison. Lol!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok so how do I upload pics from my iPad?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope. Which is best?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the night i brought it home

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How's this for blue? It's the only other pic I have now...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok will do.....lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very....lol

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I just want to make it clear that my boobs are nicer than yours, and since I was here first, you should just be reasonable and give me my way. Teal? Sweet, that must be a nice custom paint job. Of course, we won't be able judge for sure until you post up some pics. Oh yeah, and I'm an Aquarius. Welcome.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No no, not teal... Blue
Nice to meet ya Annie.
I'll take ur word on the rest...lol.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Callred, y'all KNOW I posted pics of me on the new ride. It's OBVIOUS I have better boobs than him. Maybe not a better bike, but I am DEFINITELY gonna win the boob of the month this month!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts