Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!...from "sunnyish" Florida. Long time Yamaha rider. Just got a 2015 Raider. Loved the Warrior, loved the Stryker, and I'm sure I'm gonna love this one too. Got some pre mod pics of the new girl.. and next week some post pics. Maybe I'll put some of the old gals up too. Might have some exup valve exhaust questions real soon. Thanks for having us..(me and Janis)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
you guys are killing me with these Raiders, Warriors & Strykers

just when I'm getting settled on buying a Road Star or Road Liner, you guys show up in swarms and start posting photos.

·
2,477 Posts
Welcome Dmcm (and Janis) from "springish" Atlantic Canada. Nice looking ride you got there. Can't wait to see the post pics too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. 240 rear should be hear by Tuesday, installed by Saturday. Gotta install the integrated tail light and side mount plate. Just swapped mirrors and removed the tank side accents strips. Going to tint the visor on the cowl, and thinking about new grips, lowering links, ECU flash, and D&D racing intake kit. Maybe a few moth before the last 2.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,378 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I think she's purdy too. And she rides real nice like. I think I love her! Exhaust should be in today. Delivered a day early. Maybe I'll get to play a lil tonight...

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. Great looking bike! Let us know how she performs after all of the upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts